Listed below are the current Doula services which I am offering.
Labor & Delivery Doula Service
During COVID-19 – I will continue to take self-precautions to protect myself and my clients when or if we meet in person. ZOOM meetings are always a possibility as well.
This includes the free consultation as well as…
- 1-2 Prenatal visit(s), preferably in your home, to discuss the parent’s desires and preparation for birth.
- Phone, text, and email support as needed from time of contract, throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
- Assistance in creating an individualized birth plan.
- Labor support at home and/or hospital as needed or is allowed by the facility, with continuous support once labor has become active. This may need to be virtually if hospital policies still limit support persons.
- Emotional, and informational support during pregnancy, labor and birth.
- Immediate postpartum assistance and initial breast-feeding support is also included. (1-2 hours postpartum if you delivered at home)
- Video and/or photos using the client’s equipment, as circumstances allow.
- 2 hour- In home postpartum visit 1- 2 weeks following the birth. $550.00
Labor, Delivery, Postpartum And Baby Care Doula Service – This service includes all of the above as well as three, 4 hour, in home visits postpartum. In home services may include light house cleaning, laundry, baby care and meal preparation. This service will allow you to spend a little extra time bonding with your new baby or having quality time with your other children. $800.00
Lactation Consultation Service – There is usually a learning period for you and your little one when it comes to breastfeeding. I will be there for you in those first four weeks to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. You may contact me day or night via phone, email or text during that four week period and through email up to two months after delivery. $200.00 in addition to any of the above services
Call or message me for one, free, no obligation consultation.